其他
干货|外贸邮件中那些地道还高大上的英文表达
表达合作意愿
Any information you supply will be treated confidentially. 您提供的所有信息我们都会保密。
We must insist on the principle of customers first. 我们必须坚持客户第一的原则。
Payment can be made on any basis acceptable to you.您的任何付款方式我们都能接受。
表达不满
We regret to inform you that you have lost our patience and trust. 很抱歉,您已经失去了我们的耐心和信任。
We were disappointed to find that our compliant is not your primary concern.我们很失望,我们的不满您并没有关注。
We will be left with no alternative but...unless...我们别无选择,除非您......
直接表达目的
We wish to remind you that the deadline is approaching. 我们想提醒您截止日期快到了。
I would appreciate your approval to have the meeting. Here are the details: 我很高兴您能参加会议,以下是详细情况:
表达歉意
重申建议或要求
Could you please let us know in your earliest convenience whether the above terms and conditions are acceptable for you?以上条款请问您是否能接受,烦请尽早告诉我们。
We will be pleased to supply any further information you require. 我们非常乐意给您提供您要求的进一步信息。
We would be grateful if you could forward any further information about the willing of this order. 对于这笔订单,如果您能再给些明确的信息,我们将十分感激。
催促
As our demand / request / issue is very urgent, a quick telephone reply would be appreciated. 我们的要求/问题/事情紧急,请尽快回个电话。
Our circumstances do not allow us to go on waiting any longer. 我们目前的情况让我们无法再继续等下去了。
Please give this situation your immediate attention. 请即刻关注这种情况。
Please note that the closing date/deadline for the order is 18 April, so will you please complete the attached forms and return them as soon as possible. 请注意这笔订单的最后期限是4月18日,所以请您尽快填好附件表格,并尽快发给我。
引述旧事
We are writing you with reference to your interest in the product mentioned previously. 鉴于您之前对我们的产品很感兴趣,特发此函。
表达良好祝愿
We look forward to doing business to our mutual advantage. 我们希望做生意能够达成双赢。
We hope that the matter will be settled to our mutual satisfaction. 我们希望这件事情能让双方都得到一个满意的解决方案。
We look forward to the opportunity of being your long-term supplier. 我们非常期望能够成为您的长期供应商。
Thank you in advance. 先提前感谢您。
We hope to meet your requirements of this priduct. 我们希望这款产品能达到您的要求。
要求提供信息
Please advise us as soon as possible when the products received. 您收到货物后,请尽快通知我们。
附件及其他
Please find attached…请参考附件......
If there is any other service you need, please do not hesitate to contact us via email.
如果您还需要其它服务,请及时通过电邮联系我。速知!六月新规来了!前5个月,被逼只能见证历史,后7个月,一起创造奇迹吧!
42个销售技巧|无论外贸还是内销,都值得一看
FOB条款下,这些想不到的费用需要发货人承担?
这样报价,既高效又专业
文章来源于外贸英语口语大全,侵删